The Fixed Based Operator at MDD is Basin Aviation
. For hangar rental information or questions, please call 432-685-7000.
- MDD Airfield Map
- Sunrise and Sunset Data
Vies some helpful information regarding MDD.
- LOCATION: 3 miles north of downtown Midland
- N32° 02.19' W102°-06.06' Magnetic Variation 9°E
- 100LL, JET A1+ (Kerosene with icing inhibitor, -47°C freezing point.)
- OXYGEN: OX1 - High Pressure and OX3 - High Pressure Replacement Bottles
- NAVAIDS: Low Altitude VORTACW 114.8 059° 4.8 NM to field
- VOR, VOR / DME, and GPS RNAV
- RWY 16-34 3977x75 asphalt
- RWY 7-25 5022x75 asphalt resurfaced
- Lighting: Rotating beacon dusk to dawn
- PAPI RWY 16/34/7 Pilot controlled
- VASI RWY 25 Pilot controlled
- RWY 07/25 - MIRL
- RWY 16/34 - MIRL
** The above information is not for flight planning. Current publications must be used for flight planning.